Tuesday 4 February 2014

DayZ - A Lesson in Life


Day 2 - Knock Knock........ Whos there ?  Tanis....... BANG

Here is a lesson for you all from Tanis that he has kindly shared with us so read his transcript and leanr fast....

The lesson for today is “Check before you open the door”
Logged on at dinner just though I would do a cheeky run of the military
camp before I went back to work.

Checked the server list, ok only three people on the server good to go. As
I approached the military camp I was looking over the wall checking the
route, Barracks doors close a good sign I approached the first hut entered
the first room nothing special a pistol I’ll keep that for one of the
others, bags, drinks and a bit of ammo, last room M4, lock and load
now were in business . Move onto the next hut more bags, ammo, hats and
drinks. Last hut doors closed open the door. All doors closed as I went to
open the door shots rang out and I’m pushing up daises, sleeping with the
fishes, a stiff board, Dead as a doe doe and looking at a black screen with
the letters “YOU ARE DEAD” get the picture. Check the f******g doors

Now playing sand castles on the coast trying to get a tan to hide my white
zombie skin

No comments:

Post a Comment