Thursday, 28 February 2013
Hi Guys just a quick and wordy post to explain the situation at the moment with the WoW Guild and the proposed move.
I know this seems a backward step and may not be the answer all are looking for but timing is everything and this isn't the time for big changes for numerous reasons as follows :
1. Looking at Guild migration with Blizzard I had to buy an Authenticator ( yeah Blizzard got more money of me ) and that took 3 days to arrive then once I added it to my account I was told I cant migrate the guild for 7 days of Authentification. So that takes it to next week and at that time I am away on 3 weeks holiday so I cant do anything about that.
2. With the interest in WoW somewhat lacking from most and the patch about to hit I don't want anyone to commit to spending money until we see the effect of the patch and interest so please hold fast ! We will look at the result and decide once I get back at the end of March so please don't make any decisions until then so we can get together properly.
So above all stay with us and be patient we will make the right decision at the right time for the Pack to flourish !
Wednesday, 27 February 2013
Monday, 18 February 2013
After a couple of weeks discussion between guild members we have decided to migrate away from the dead wilderness of Deathwing and moving onto our new home 'Stormscale'.
The move will be taking place within the next week.
Hope to see most of you on the other side!
Wednesday, 13 February 2013
Hi guys, recently we have be discussing a move to Stormscale from Deathwing but we need to know what you guys think of it. So please head over to our forum post and give us your vote!