Thursday 9 June 2011

The Guild Master 1000G Challenge !!


Starting Today !! The CWP 1000 Gold Challenge.......

The rules are simple. Bring me the heads of Cho'Gall & Nefarion within 3 raiding weeks starting today.

The Challenges are as follows :

RG1 - You are commanded to combat and slay the dread Dragon Nefarion and bring me proof of death upon which I will reward the brave 1000 Gold bounty each. This is a once only offer so get it while the sword is sharp.

RG2 - You are commanded to combat and slay the fearful Ogre Cho'Gall and bring me proof of death upon which I will reward the brave 1000 Gold bounty each. This is a once only offer so get it while the sword is sharp.

There are only a few set rules as follows :
1. This must be a true Raid group guild run
2. Picture evidence must be supplied.
3. No cheeky photo shopping of images to fake result grrr.
4. Award goes to only those participating in the actual kill.
5. Competition ends in 3 raid weeks from now.

1 comment: